2009年1月28日水曜日

movie review

Mission Impossible
13107202 Misora Arima
I watched “Mission Impossible”. This is an action movie and Tom Cruise was a main character in this movie. It is too difficult for me to understand so I got mixed up.
Ethan was a great and clever spy but he lost his companions. Moreover a leader of an organization thought that Ethan was a traitor. He was falsely with this trouble. And he decided to find a real traitor. Then he thought that a way to luring the traitor and he infiltrated a headquarters. At last he exposed a plot.
To tell the truth, I suspected that Claire was a bad person when she was worried about him. But I don’t think that Jim was a bad person, too. Jim was a principal offender and he shot Claire. I was absolutely shocked.
My favorite scene was that Ethan infiltrated the headquarters. When he was hung dangling in midair, he had to worry about temperature in a room which had a main computer, sounds and a pressure gauge under a floor. If he dropped anything from his hands, the sensor made a big noise. At the start, he wet on with his works and he could copy NOC file. But Krieger who stayed a ceiling and he pulled Ethan’s body slackened a reins. So Ethan’s body seemed to touch the floor. I was very excited to watch the scene. That was a close call.
I have never watched the series before, so I was very surprised to watch the movie. I wanted to watch “Mission Impossible 2” and “Mission Impossible 3”. (261)

0 件のコメント: