2009年1月28日水曜日

movie review

Shrek
13107202 Misora Arima


I like this movie very much, because there are many unique characters and they teach a lot of things.
I like Shrek and Donkey in particular. Shrek is very ugly and stupid so no one likes him. So he avoids everyone. He enjoyed his life. And he thought that “The life is best, I want to have no friends.” He didn’t open his heart to anyone.
Donkey liked talking and prattling. His owner didn’t like him. So his chatter grated on her ear.
One day, Shrek and Donkey met by chance. Then Donkey and Shrek went out to the castle by a strange coincidence. Donkey talked always and he was very noisy. So Shrek sent Donkey away as if irritated. But I think that Shrek did not hate Donkey. In other words, Shrek didn’t know how to get along with a friend. Shrek’s weak point was dealing with people. However Shrek began to feel for Donkey through the journey. And Shrek was in love with Fiona who was princess. Shrek and Fiona understood their feelings. But they were not gentle and obedient. I was impatient with Shrek and Fiona. They loved each other. They could not tell their real feelings. I’m sure that it is too difficult to say the real things. I want to say my feeling clearly, but I always have patience and I can not tell everything. If I say “I miss you” or what I really feel, the person might hate me. So I control my feeling. My personality is similar to Shrek’s. After all, Donkey spoke on behalf of Fiona. Shrek knew what Fiona was thinking by grace of Donkey. Then Shrek went to the castle and Shrek said “I love you” to Fiona at last.
This movie describes the friendship and real love, I think. Shrek stuck stubbornly to his idea. But he learned how to open his heart and confide truth. Shrek understood that the friendship was very important. I know it is necessary to have friends and keeping friendship through this movie. And to tell the truth is so important.

0 件のコメント: