2009年1月28日水曜日

movie review

School of Rock
13107202 Misora Arima

I watched School of Rock. I love music so I enjoyed watching this movie. Rock music makes me happy and sound is great.
Dewey was trying for the first prize of rock but he is not well enough known among people. So he taught students at junior high school to get some money. He was an impostor. However he had heart of rock and he really liked his students. Then the students had complete trust in him.
I especially like Zack. His father was quite strict so he was disgusted by his father’s rules. He wanted to resist his father and he wanted to change himself. He learned a rebellious sprit from rock.
Summer is synonymous with an honor student. She was far removed from the rock sprit. But she understood about rock and she it was her responsibility to bring the class together. I also like her.
Rosaline who was the principal of the school was great woman. Most teachers didn’t like her because she was serious almost to a fault. It could not be helped. And parents put pressure on Rosaline to improve at school.
Dewey said “It was rock to resist The Man.” Students felt gloomy about their lives and they didn’t know how to rebel. I thought that they pretended to be a good boy or good girl. In fact, they wanted to do mischief. I thought that they learned many things from Dewey. First, you must believe your ability and yourself. Second, rock music makes you happy. Third, it is important to unite. This movie is very interesting and fun. I also learned a lot of things so I love this movie.

0 件のコメント: