2009年1月28日水曜日

movie review

Toy story
13107202 Arima Misora
I have seen “Toy Story” 3 times and I really like this story. When I was a little girl, I thought that toys could move and think about me. So I was very kind to my toys, I loved stuffed toys and dolls in particular. I still have many toys and I really like to play with toys.
There were a lot of toys in this movie and when no one was around they could walk all over the Andy’s room and they formed a toy’s community. They cooperated with each other and all toys had important parts in the society. Woody took the leader and he was adored by everyone because he had the ability to judge coolly then his judges were right. In Andy’s birthday, Buzz Lightyear entered the society. He was too self-conscious and believed that he was a real space ranger. His idea was out of keeping with the society so Woody didn’t like Buzz. Woody was jealous of Buzz because Buzz had cool items and received all the attention. And what was even worse, Andy was interested in Buzz. That was why Woody lost composure. On the other hand, Buzz didn’t grant the truth which was Buzz was Andy’s toy. They hated each other and they had priority own idea. But they became have a good friendship. When they were caught by Sid who was a neighbor, they admitted those mistakes and they learned importance of cooperating all over again.
I know that true friends can cooperate and true friendship never break at any time. Happily I have a lot of friends. They always worry about me and help without a single complaint. So they are very important for me and I want to be kind for them. I learned many things of friendship through this movie.

(292)

0 件のコメント: