2009年1月28日水曜日

movie review

The Mask
13107202 Misora Arima

I really like The Mask because there were unique characters and this movie was very fun. When a main character was surprised, his eyeballs protruded or his heart was beating very fast. That was funny and comical so I enjoyed watching.
Stanley Ipkiss was easy to deal with and he can not say his feelings or opinions distinctly. Moreover he was not good at anything so he didn’t get a lot of attention from women. He always wanted to change himself and he had a desire to be a perfect person.
Tina Carlyle was very beautiful woman but she had a trouble. Everyone thought that her presence at the party is mere window dressing. She needed a special person who took care of her. So she was attracted by Stanley’s charm. I like Milo which was Stanley’s dog in particular because he was very clever and always helped his owner. When Stanley was arrested and stayed a prison, Milo got a key for opening the prison. I think Stanley was saved by Milo. He was a faithful dog.
Summary???
I introduce my favorite scene. Stanley Ipkiss who wore a green mask danced with polices and the Special Assault Team in front of a park. The Mask started to dancing to the music then bodies of polices moved automatically. At the end they enjoyed dancing and singing a song.
I was interested in “we all wear masks”. Dr. Arthur Neuman said this word in this movie and I assented to his opinion. I thought that we wear masks everyday and we hid real feelings. So I yearn for the Mask because he does the way he want. (285)

0 件のコメント: