2009年1月3日土曜日

Happy New Year!!

Hi!! Do you enjoy spending your vacation?
My vacation is very nice because I have no work from 1 to 3. So I am very happy!!

I watched Long Distance Relay Race in Hakone on TV with my family. It is the custom in my house to do so. My mother really likes watching Ekiden. Ekiden in Hakone is the most famous sports in Japan, I think. All teams are very strong but just one team win a victory.
I introduce some teams.
Komazawa University: This team is very good. The team won the title last time.
Waseda University: This is a university famous for its Ekiden team. There is a boy who went to the Olympic in Beijing.
Chuo Gakuin University: Recently this team has a power and this team is worth of note.
Ajia University: A reporter said “This team has a few experienced people but this team has a lot of stamina.”
Yamanashi Gakuin University: Mogusu is from Kenya and he is very famous runner because he has a lot of records.
Chuo University: This team takes part in Ekiden many times and the group has a tradition of eighty-three years.
Teikyou University: Team color is red. An editor said “This team has no big ace but everyone has power.
Nihon University: This is an experienced Ekiden team and a very strong team. Daniel leads this team.
Touyou University: This team wins a title this time. Congratulations!! Kashiwabara is a rookie but he ran a mountain road. This road is very hard to run so I was very surprised to hear that he is the first year in university. But he was very good runner and he could run very fast. I was excited!!
They were seeded team and I paid attention.
Tomorrow, Way Back, I will cheer Kokusikan University I don’t know why but I cheer this team every times. (314) (8572)

0 件のコメント: