2008年12月28日日曜日

roses in my nails

I got up at 9:00 and I did nothing for a long time then I started washing my teeth and my face. My mother said “We must go to a beauty parlor to talk about your hair style on a coming of age celebration. We have no time so let’s go!!” I said “Oh no Mom, must we go today? I don’t go to day. What a hassle!!” My mother took me out to visit the beauty parlor. But there was not a person in a charge so we were disappointed. We watched some catalogue of hair style and we had an idea about my hair style then we decided to go to a shopping moll to buy my hair ornaments. First, we went to a supermarket near my house which is new supermarket. We wanted to eat some bread so we bought good breads and we eat these in my car. We arrived at a shopping moll and looked for ornaments. We found nice one and my mother bought for me. We went back our house and eat some snacks then we took a nap.
Today’s dinner was a hot pot cooked at a table!! Kimchi Nabe!! I really like this dish so I was very happy. So I was full!!
I wear red nail polish now because I wanted to do suddenly hahaha. I like this design so cute and very cool. It was easy to do so please do it. (243)

0 件のコメント: