2008年12月31日水曜日

Nobara

I went to shopping with my father, my sister and my mother. I and my sister wanted to buy some comics and magazines while my mother and my father wanted to look some foods. I and my sister went to book corner and we walked around comic corner. I really like “kuro shistuji” so I watched a cover of this comic. Then I wanted to buy newly published comic. I bought it!!
Do you know TAKEMOTO Nobara? He is a write and he is popular among young girls. I have his books because his words are very beautiful and an esoteric style. It is too difficult for me to read but I like his works. His book has aesthetic story and Gothic novel, but I feel rock spirit from his books. So I am going to write my favorite books which are written by him.
Shimostuma Monogatari
This is the most famous novel so this story was made into a movie. Lolita girls and Yankee girls had a lot of trouble and they enjoyed their lives. I watched this movie with my friend we laughed loudly but this movie moved my hart.
Mishin
One common girl respected a rock singer. Then a common girl took part in the rock group. This story was very good!! I learned a friendship!!
Taima
To tell the truth, he was arrested for having marijuana in the old days. His fans were very surprised to hear the news and also I was shocked. He was very sorry about it so he wrote this novel. When I found this book in a book store, I bought it without hesitating because I want to believe him and I like his literary works. Please read this book, you can know new things. Fore example you can know about a house of detention and a cell. He wrote down a realistic depiction of life in a lockup. (318) (8258)

0 件のコメント: