2009年1月3日土曜日

Hakone


Congratulations! Touyou!!
This team was very strong!! Why did the team win? I think that they had strong sprit. One runner said “I had a good sleep last night I slept 7 hours.” Woo!! That sounds great. Kashiwabara is an ace runner in Touyou team. He was called “Yama no Shin Dou” That is very nice word. I hope that the team will win next year.
By the way do you like running for a long distance? I do not like running because it is too hard for me and I can not run fast. So I hate a marathon in a school. But I like Ekiden. All runners have a goal and everyone trust each other. And they want to keep schools’ Tasuki. Often a few runners can not keep own Tasuki and I was very sad to watch.
To tell the truth, a few runners in the team were taken into custody for indecent assault. So many Ekiden fans got angry and most runners in the team thought that audiences must jeer at us and it can not be avoided. But audiences cheered the team and everyone wanted Touyou get a first title. One runner said “There were a lot of audiences and I was very glad to run in the course. I was thankful.” He was very great runner, I think.
(224) (9123)

0 件のコメント: