2009年1月3日土曜日

shopping

I watched Ekiden in Hakone then I went to a downtown to buy some clothes with my mother. We went to a department store to buy dress for me. I will have a plan of alumni in Coming of Age Day. So I needed a little formal dress. First I saw a very cute dress but I felt hesitant because so pretty a shop girl wore same one. She was so slender girl and she was very beautiful. I watched this dress seriously so another shop girl said “A shop girl who is over there wears the same one and Ebi chan wore this type of dress in a fashion magazine. This dress is very popular.” I thought that “Ebi chan wore the same design dress? No, I can not put on.” So I looked for dress again. But I thought that this dress is cutest.” And just my mother said “You can try it on.” So I said “I wanted to try this dress on” then a shop girl answered “Yes focuses.” I tried to wear and this dress was very pretty so I can not wear very well but the shop girl said “You are cute.” She said it just to be polite, I understood. But I wanted to buy ha ha ha. Next we went to a shoe corner I wanted to buy a patent leather pare of pumps. I liked these pumps at a glance. Then I bought. Third I dropped at Dolly Girl and I found an eco bag. I wanted to use this eco bag as my school bag. And I looked at one cute turtleneck shirts. I bought these. I enjoyed spending a time and I can not do anything because I have no money. My mother bought a wallet she really wanted to buy. She was very happy, too.
If I had money very mush, I bought everything what I want. (319) (8899)

0 件のコメント: