2009年1月5日月曜日

School

Tomorrow we must go to a university to study. Oh No!! My winter vacation was very short but I have few works so I was very happy.
What time is it now? Unnn. 2 o’clock. I must go to my bed and sleep as soon as possible. I can not get up very fast in a morning. So I don’t like mornings and I always find it difficult to get up. I love a night because there are very quiet in a town and people do nothing. I like to watch a TV program in a midnight. My mother often said “You must go to bed soon.” But I can not sleep soon. I got up this morning at 9:00. It was too hurry for me and I did my best ha ha ha. I am looking forward to coming to my spring vacation. I want to go to a par to eat a lunch during my spring vacation. And I want to take a nap on a hill. It will be so nice! It is a dream? No!! Dreams come true!! By the way do you have any plans during your vacation? Please tell me!
Today I cleaned my room so my room is very beautiful!! I will have a good sleep. Ok. I will brush my teeth and go to a toilet then I will go to my room. I check personal effects in my back. I am sleepy now. Good bye! (244) (9495)

0 件のコメント: