2009年1月7日水曜日

Book Review 2-12 NARNIA

I read “NARNIA”. When I went to a high school, I watched a movie with my friend. We really enjoyed watching the movie.
This book was too short so I did not enjoy. This was boring. This book introduced four children. Lucy was a youngest girl of the four. She was a brave girl and she found NARNIA in a wardrobe. She talked about NARNIA to her brothers and sister. But they did not believe. Everyone thought that she dreamed. Lucy was good at making friends so she had friends in NARNIA. Edmund was a boy. I do not like him very much because he was foolish and he was a burden to others. Susan was an oldest sister and she thought everything cautiously. Peter was a oldest boy. He always helped his family and wanted to lead everyone. He had a strong sense of responsibility. They fight with a Witch and they won. They became kings and queen in NARNIA. When they get back a house, they remembered of NARNIA. (171) (10185)

0 件のコメント: