2009年1月5日月曜日

Herb Cordial

I recommend this HERB CORDIAL. When I went to a downtown to buy my dress with my mother, my mother bought this cordial in a second basement of a department store. We looked a teabag as a present for my aunt then a saleslady said “Please sample, it tastes rose and very delicious.” So I and my mother drunk this cordial and we said “How delicious!” so we decided to buy “HERB CORDIAL ORGANIC ROSE”. A shop lady said “Have you ever bought this cordial? No? OK. Pleases put in your cold storage and you should drink off for three weeks.” We said “Yes, thank you.” Then we went back home. I was looking forward to drinking the cordial. Entering my house, my mother boiled some water soon and I really wanted to drink. Then we drank this cordial. Of cause, this was very delicious and smell was good. I watched a note on a back of the package and read the sentence.
Wisdom of England-------Cordial is a dink. Herb was soaking in alcohol.
Rose-----Cleopatra and a lot of beautiful woman loved roses. If you drink this cordial, you smell roses. In short words, as if you hold rose petals in your mouth.
You can put this cordial on an ice cream or yoghurt. You can try to add this cordial to champagne.
My mother liked herb tea recently because coffee and black tea have a lot of caffeine. And each herb tea has an effect. For example, one herb tea works for sick. Another herb tea makes you feel comfortable and relax. Smell is better than any other drinks.
(271) (9766)

0 件のコメント: