2008年10月6日月曜日

an ideal day for shopping

I went to my friend’s house yesterday. It was lovely sunny day and warm day. We watched TV and hung. I just hung about at friend’s house doing nothing. It was very nice for us. So we did nothing but we took a nap. Then we went to the downtown and ate a dinner at a pub. Dishes were good and delicious. We were full and we had enough. Next, we dropped into a game center. We enjoyed a crane game. It was amazing. There were a lot of drunken men and women on the rode. Some people were sleeping on the ground. One girl was crying and her friends stood around her. Why did she cry? I didn’t know. I had a good time with my friend.
I went shopping with my mother. We wanted to look for a nice bad. I will go to a coming of age celebration so I will put on kimono. But I didn’t have a special bad. That was why we went to the department store. First, we dropped a bag shop. They were embroidered and dazzling. They were very cute. But I didn’t like these. Then we stopped another shop. I found a shimmer bag. The bag dazzled me and my mother. It was egg shaped. I loved it very much. The bag had a lot of beads. They were ornate. Then I got the bag!! Yay!! It was perfect for my image. I was very lucky. Next, we watched many shops. I love shopping very much. My mother bought a sweater. It was white and black buttons. The shoulder was check. “Wow it is great and it becomes you.” I said. I gave a really cute wear. How good!! I wanted to buy so I asked to buy the wear. I stick. (>-<) And we went to as exhibit of Kyoto. There were many shops. These shops prospered. We tried having tastes. We bought candy, yastuhashi, Japanese cakes and so on. They were very wonderful and scrumptious. We were satisfied and pleased. (341) (1862)

0 件のコメント: