2008年10月8日水曜日

movie review Shrek

I like this movie very much, because there are many unique characters. I like Shrek in particular. He is an ogre. He is very ugly and stupid so everyone doesn’t like him. So Shrek avoid everyone. He enjoys his life. And he thinks that the life is best, I want to have no friends. He did not open his heart to everyone. One day he met Donkey. He spoke always and he was very noisy. So Shrek sent Donkey away as if irritated. But he did not hate Donkey. Shrek didn’t know how to get along with the friend. Shrek’s weak point was dealing with people. However he becomes to get feelings for Donkey, though the journey. And Shrek was in love with Fiona. Shrek and Fiona understood their feeling. But they were not gentle and obedient. I was impatient with Fiona and Shrek. They loved each other. They cannot tell the real things. I want to tell my felling clearly, but I always have patience and I can not say everything. If I want to say “I miss you.” I control my felling. So my personality is similar to Shrek’s one. Donkey spoke on behalf of Fiona. Then Shrek knew the real thing of Fiona. And Shrek went to a castle and Shrek said “I love you!” They live happily.
Shrek sticks stubbornly to his idea. But he learns how to open his heart and confide truth. I can’t tell my feeling. I am afraid that the person hates me and feels troublesomely. But I know that it is important to tell every things and truth. I try to tell anything. And I want to find a good friend. (280) (2142)

0 件のコメント: