2008年11月21日金曜日

Winter

Winter has come so I talk about my favorite winter songs.
Sobaniirune Aoyama Thelma feat.SoulJa
This song is very nice and is very popular for among young people. She sings about love of a long distance for couple. Most girls have a lot of troubles and they are very lonely. But they can not tell without objecting. I really understand these feels so I love this song.
Winter Again GLAY
This song is a warm song. If a boy sings this song for me, I might fall in love ha-ha-ha. When I was exhausted both in mind and body, I wanted to listen to this song.
December Love Gackt
Of course, I recommend December Love. This song has straightforward words. For example, “I love you.” “You are very important person.” Please watch pv, if you want. You must be surprised so you remember the accident. Even now I can not think of it without a shudder.
Ai no uta Kouda Kumi
She is very very cute and sexy. She is the leader among girls and she makes girls happy. This song is a ballade. She usually sings up tempo songs with dancing. But she sand this song in a quiet mood and graceful mood. (204)

1 件のコメント:

mika-tamo さんのコメント...

I like this song the best all of Gackt's song. I think this song is very nice, but I feel a little sad.