2008年11月17日月曜日

Book Review 2-6

I read “Amanda Pig and the Awful, Scary Monster”. Amanda was a little pig so she was afraid of a monster. When she fell asleep, she was frightened. So her mother, her father and Oliver who was a brother checked Amanda’s room. They confirm that there was no monster. But Amanda was timid and called her family or went out her room. One day, her mother said “You were a big girl, you were almost grown up.” Her mother’s words encouraged Amanda. The night, she felt that an atmosphere of a monster. She was surprised. She told herself she was a big and grown up and she became to have brave. So she looked over her room and there was no monster. Then she went to bed. This story was very cute. I really understood Oliver’s feeling. I am easily frightened so I can’t sleep in a dark room. I’m 20 years old ha-ha-ha. (154)

0 件のコメント: