2008年7月7日月曜日

ALGONQUINS

My friend gave two skirts. One is miniskirt. The other is s flare skirt. They are very cute.
She is one years older than I. She studies English in the same university. When I was a freshman, she was a sophomore. She put on very cute dresses and had a pretty bad. I called out to her. I felt the strain at the time. I said “It was so cute!! I know this brand.” She was very surprised to see me. And she said “Thank you. Do you like this brand?” I was very happy that she answered my question. Then, I and she took the same lesson by chance. So, I pestered her with talking. At last, I got her mail address. I have a bracelet of different color. The bracelet is very good for us.
We meet once a week. We take the same class again. So I’m very happy. I respect her. So, she is so cute and kind. I think she is a nice girl. I want to get along with her. (176) (8501)

0 件のコメント: