2008年7月7日月曜日

SKULKY

I went to the down town to buy presents for host family with my mother. I was worrying whether I will find good presents. I bought nice things for them. I hope that they will pleasant. Then I want to go my favorite shop. The shop is having a spring and summer sale on clothing. I got a postcard from the shop. So, I wanted to go there very much. My mother got back my home. I went to the shop. I was happy and excited. There were a lot of people in the shop. Everyone looked many dresses very hard. When I found this good, I thought that I wanted it very much. The shop assistant said to me “Is it so cute, isn’t it?” I said “I want to buy it. It is very pretty.” This character is SKULKY. Do you know Black Pease Now? This is brand’s character. She showed this and explains. This is a pass holder. I don’t use a commuter pass, I said to her. She advised that you hang out this pass holder in your trousers. I though it is very good idea. So, I decided to buy. It was 4000yen. I handle this carefully. (202) (8325)

0 件のコメント: