2008年7月2日水曜日

Book Review1-13

Perhaps, everyone knows Leonardo DiCaprio. He is Hollywood star. I love him very much. When I watched TITANIC, I thought that hi is very cool.
I read this book. Then I was able to know about him. When he was a child, he lived in Hollywood. I think he got a wonderful opportunity. And his brother was an actor. So, he wanted to be an actor.
He leaped into fame as a movie star with Romeo and Juliet. It was made by William Shakespeare. I have watched the movie. I was impressed and I was moved to tears. But, he wanted to act, at first. Because he thought that Romeo and Juliet was very old story. But he knew this story was arranged for young people. So, he was O.K to play the role.
TITANIC is an obvious masterpiece. This film won 11 Oscars. It is marvelous and amazing. Most girls loved him.
This book said that “A lot of girls want to be his Juliet!”, I think so too. If anything, I want to be his Juliet. (178)(7448)

0 件のコメント: