2008年6月30日月曜日

Mana sama

Do you believe the picture is woman? Everyone is surprised, I think. He belongs to MALICE MIZER. But the group doesn’t active now. Then, he project new band. This name is Moi dix Mois. He was very cute, don’t you? He took the initiative in Lolita fashion. His view of has been gaining support among girls. He designs a lot of dresses. These dresses create noble and pretty atmosphere. He always put on the dress. He looks like a princess or a young lady. He decided to not talk in front of people. That is why every girls feel his charisma and mysterious. He perfectly gets into a girl. He acts in a cute way. The behavior is more beautiful than that of average girls. So, I want to follow his example. His music reminds me the Middle Age in Europe. He often uses a pipe organ and a cembalo. His music is solemn music. I am deeply impressed by his talents. Recently, he produces a cute girl. Her name is Kanon Wakeshima. I expect her to succeed.(178) (7270)

0 件のコメント: