2008年6月2日月曜日

WORST DAY

I look back my life. The day which I failed the entrance examination is worst.
When I was a student in high school, I must study very hard. I had extracurricular class from7:30. It was hard for me to get up early in the morning. But I went to the school without being late. I was forced to study a long time. However I study regularly and I had a dream. I like Japanese history and classical literature. So, I had wanted to study Japanese culture and Japanese classical literature. Then, I wished be an editor of magazines. However I can not pass the examination. It was a great shock to me. I thought that my efforts were not fully rewarded. I was so dejected that I cried so hard. I deeply regretted that I was not more careful.
Now, I think “It was my destiny”.
Entering the KGU, I have a lot of friends. So, I am happy to be the university. Luckily, there are curriculums of Japanese. And these classes are interesting and nice. It is pleasant for me to learn new things about Japan. Studying in the KGU teaches me. They are all important. And they change my mind. I have many dreams the present time. I want to try a shop assistant, a tour conductor, traveling all over the world and a curator. I long for me to become an editor.
I can not forget the worst day. It pains me even to think of it. But I enjoy every day.
This must be the hand of Fate.(262)

0 件のコメント: