2008年6月6日金曜日

Family

Dear my new family

Hello! My name is Misora A. Please call me Misora. I’m 19 years old. I am of a cheerful disposition, so I’ll soon open up to you.

I want to make progress ability of speaking during this vacation. So, I try to have a conversation at any time. I want that you will talk me without reserve. I’m afraid it may be inconvenient, but please teach me time after time.

I have been taking lessons in tea ceremony. It is Japanese traditional culture. I take lesson once a week. It is very interesting. I have worn Kimono sometimes. My mother tighten my obi which is belt for kimono, so I cannot move at all. But it is good recollection.

I’m interested in Maori culture, because I studied at my class. Their dancing is very unique. I think that art objects are mystic. I would like to know this culture and listen the legend about Maori.

I have heard that New Zealand has a lot of delicious dishes. So, I hope to try out the food at various restaurants. I want to go to the market, too. If you know good shops, please tell me and take there together.

I like to go window-shopping. After all I am a girl, I pay attention to local girls’ fashion and trends. I am all excited at the thought of it.

This is my first trip. That is why I have expectations mingled with uneasiness. I want to make full use of studying in New Zealand in the future.

I’m looking forward to meeting. Good bye!!!(266)

0 件のコメント: