2008年6月15日日曜日

Foregine countries

I want to visit France. There are a lot of place to see. France has many cultural heritages. I especially want to go the sight of Mont-Saint -Michel. The religious house is encircled by the sea. I think it is very mystic and fantastic. The building towers against the sky. It looks like a fort. The building was used as a fort in fact. Mont-Saint-Michel has complicated structure. It is just like a pyramid. In other words it is three-dimensional mazes. Because the building was enlarge a lot of times. However strange arrangements are beautiful and fantastic. We can eat an omelet there. The omelets are very famous. The omelet are pulps and very hot. It seems so delicious. I want to eat.
I love Europe very much. I feel that European culture is smart and fashionable. They have things which Japanese does not have. I am fascinated by them. Seeing is believing. So I want to go by all means. (161)

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I lived in France for 8 months and have visted a few times. I like the country very much. But I never got to the Mont Saint-Michel. I would like to go there.