2008年6月19日木曜日

my dream

What will I do 20 years later? I’ll 39years old. That’s unbelievable!! Maybe I will be working. But I have no intention of sitting on the chair with a computer all day. I expect me to work at the store. There are a lot of cute and fancy goods. This shop sells beautiful dresses. Most costumers are teenagers. I will work with sparking eyes. I will be able to talk costumers about goods and clothes. It is work worth doing.
Probably I will have one daughter. I wick be pampering her. I always shall be dressing very cute cloths for her. I and my daughter enjoy shopping very much. We go to a department store to buy something. I hold an armful of shopping backs.
My darling must be handsome and cool. He manages a business. He is famous in the service industry. He works very hard. But He spends a lot of times with me and my daughter. Moreover he promises me to date with me once a week. We get along for a long time.
I will have visited Europe to see many popular and famous spots. We will go there, then I fell that I am fortunate to have good husband and child. We never can tell what is in store for us. But I want to live happily and enjoy my life. It is a vague dream and an optimistic view of life. My favorite singer said “I can not see my future. So, my future is too bright.” I think so, too. However I will do my best for my dream.(266)

0 件のコメント: