2009年1月13日火曜日

VIVA

I am adult!! I was happy to wear a long sleeved kimono.
I got up at 5:00. I was very sleepy so I wanted to sleep more. But I must go to a beauty shop. Then I leaved my home at 6:00 with my mother and we arrived at 6:10. I waited for a long time. My turn came. First I wear Furisode. Frisode was very heavy and very tight. Second beautician set my hair. My hair style was so cute and I liked it. Third, I made up. A beautician said “What kind of make up do you want?” I said “My eyes are so small so I want to get big eyes.” The beautician said “O.K!! I try it.” But my make was very light so I was very disappointed.
In my car, I said “My make up is terrible. I want to go a convenience store and I want to buy cosmetics.” My mother said “All right.” Then we dropped into a convenience store and I touched up my makeup. But I don’t like.
I joined my friends and we took many pictures and talking about own kimono. I met a lot of friends so I was very happy.
In evening, I stayed my home and took a nap and watched TV. I was very tired and I caught a cold. I took some medicines. We ate sukiyaki with my family and I went to bed early.
I
Next morning (Today’s morning) I went to a hospital because I had a sore throat. My mother brought me to a hospital by her car. I entered alone. I waited my turn for an hour. I had no time!! Then I consulted a doctor and paid money. I said “Excuse me. P lease call me a taxi.” A nurse said “O.K. Wait a minutes.” I said “Thanks.” The taxi was coming and I swung aboard the taxi”
I was very tired and I wanted to sleep early. (328) (10744)

0 件のコメント: