2008年12月12日金曜日

my books

These are my favorite books about Gackt! He is very cool!
Photograph Collection
I often watch this photograph collection because these pictures make me happy. Do you know that Gackt is a great actor? He took part in a saga by NHK and he tried to act samurai. He was very cool and a gallant samurai.
Music Magazine
He is a great singer so there are a lot of photos and articles in a magazine. When I was a junior high school student, I bought a music magazine. It was my first time to buy a music magazine so I was very excited and very glad to read it.
Novels
He wrote a story which was “MOON CHILD”. There were 4 boys and one girl in China and they had many troubles. Then they became to be adult. This was a tragic story so I cried.


Gackt has a new single!! Jesus!! How cool!! (154)

0 件のコメント: