2008年11月10日月曜日

Smile

This group is An Café. They are all boys but very cute and pretty.
This song is “Smile ichiban ii onna” This song is very nice so I recommend listening. Many girls are worried about boys or school life. Then girls often forget an important thing. It is “Smile is the best for girls”
So I introduce my mottos.
I keep having rock sprit: If I am timid, rock makes me happy and encourage me. I really love rock music. It seems destruction but rock creates new ideas.
Enjoy a girl’s life: I’m a girl so I want to enjoy my life as a girl. For example, wearing skirts, to makeup and so on. These are special privilege of girls.
Have a good cry: If I am lonely or sadly, I shed. Girls have many troubles. It is not bad to cry and weep. Then I can smile next day.
Happy-go-lucky: Everyone lives in a noisy society so I am very tired. It is very important to idle your time away. (171) (5081)

0 件のコメント: