2008年10月23日木曜日

Febulous!!

We held sukiyaki party at my boyfriend’s house. Anna, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I gathered in my boyfriend’s house. Then we went to Hi HIROSE to buy ingredients. We had to buy a lot of things. We chose meals, vegetables and drinks. Anna’s boyfriend is good at cooking so he decided to buy everything. I thought he was very great boy. 3 others were not help at all, the way we just ran around getting in the way all the times. Anna’s boyfriend said “Was I your father? I wanted to fix GPS to you!” Wow!! We got back home by on foot. And we arrived at the house then we stared to cook but 3 others could not cook, Anna’s boyfriend cooked just one. I was gazing at he was cooking. At last, dinner was ready. We can eat sukiyaki. It was really good and wonderful. We had a good time there. I want to held this party with my friends. (163) (3607)

1 件のコメント:

Anna さんのコメント...

I enjoyed sukiyaki party very much. But We need to cook more.