2008年9月30日火曜日

My favorite books

I read the book. It is “how to become a lover of a bandsman”. It was written by Kenji Ostuki who is a member of Kinniku Syoujyo Tai. So he is a bandsman. It is very easy for me to read. And the book is so fun. He teaches how to grasp instincts of men. For example, if you want to be popular with boys and get a lot of attention from boys, you should change how to speak. If you always answer in the negative for others, you need to change another pattern. You try to ask questions or to do over reaction. In short, you must use a lot of narration and you need to change your manner of speaking to suit the occasion. Then you might get a boyfriend, he said.
If you have a chance having a date, you must be terribly distressed by “Which dresses should I put on?” He answered “You should put on sexy clothes.” When I read this sentence, I could not contain myself any longer and burst out laughing. Boys are composed of 3 constituent. They are Brat, Eroticism and Fool. Did you know? Boys act on instinct, he teaches.
By the way Mr. Ostuki is called Oken. So I will type Oken after this.
He instructs young people in life in this book. “When you grow up, you need faculties to sense light and power.” That word gives me a highly motivated.
I want to get a job. Moreover, I want to get a job which I am interested in. In other words, I want to enjoy my life with joyful job. You need “continuing” “talent” “luck”. You must continue anything and it is most important, he said. If you keep doing, you can get a shame talent. Oken!! He is very nice and awesome!! I respect Oken. Why does he know anything?
The book is makes me happy and encourage me. I read the book very often. You want to read it? Run the book shop! (337) (810)

0 件のコメント: