2008年7月19日土曜日

NICE

I went to Kumamoto castle with Mika and Kana.
The day, I had to go a dental clinic to treat my teeth. Then I took the bus and went to down town. We arranged to meet them in front of PARCO at 11:00. I managed to get on time. We went to the castle on foot. It was hot day, so we were very tired soon. We arrived at information box and we got a pamphlet written by English. It was easy to understand about Kumamoto castle. We climbed a slope. There is a castle at the top of the stone steps. We thought “It was hard for us.” We bought a drink. It was very delicious, so we were thirty. We took a lot of pictures. There was a sing of Kumamoto castle and we took it. A lot of tourist in the castle took pictures, too. Then we went to the inside about castle. We watched many exhibits. Theses were very wonderful and nice. I felt the history about Kumamoto. I thought they are very valuable things. We climbed a castle tower. I am a fear of he rights. The castle overlooks the town. But I can not look down. We left for Kumamoto museum to eat a lunch. I eat sandwich. I was so happy. It was very good. We talked about love, tests, New Zealand and study. We had a good time there. We had to go the university. Because we had to take make up classes. We were very sleepy. We bought present for my host family in New Zealand. I wish they will be happy and they will be enjoy it. I am looking forward to watching those smiles. (285) (9457)

0 件のコメント: