2008年5月11日日曜日

Book Review1-9

I read The Tempest which was written by William Shakespeare. If I remember correctly, I watched the video during British cultural history class. So, I can read smoothly. But there is the difference between book and video. A magic sprit in video is man. A magical sprit in book is girl. Her name is Ariel.I like the scene that Ferdinand met Miranda, especially in the story. Ariel's song conducts Fredinand to Miranda. It is stratagem by Prospero who is the real Duke of Milan, magician and Miranda's encounter. I am apt to romanticize everything. Prospero drove Caliban. He is a monster. He thought that he was very poor and miserable. But he got free Prospero. Then he was allowed to master.Shakespeare described a lot of desires of characters, I think. I have not read a book written by Shakespeare, so I want to read these.(147)
total(3300)

2 件のコメント:

Yukari's studio さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Yukari's studio さんのコメント...

Hello, Misora-chan. Your book review were No.9. You are great!! I'm still No.6.
Yukari A